- Tube Plugs: Tube Sheet Plugs
- Source for condenser plugs, high pressure tube plugs, hydro
test, heat exchanger, feedwater, pipe, tapered pin ring and pin,
elastomer condenser and others.
- Push 'N Seal Condenser Plugs
- The PUSH 'N SEAL condenser plug has a molded rubber body with
an inside cavity to allow for contraction when inserting or removing
from the tube.
- Canadian CSA Registered Torq N' Seal
- Canadian CSA registered seal plugs by Torq N Seal
- Tapered Pin plugs / Boiler Tube plugs -
- Torq'N Seal Heat Exchanger Tube Sheet Plug is a solid one piece
plug that can be inserted into the tube sheet of a leaking tube
and expanded with a standard 3/8 drive torque wrench. Can be used
in high or low pressure applications such as feedwater heaters,
moisture separator reheaters, preheaters, condensers, coolers,
finfan coolers or any other tubed heat exchanger. Site also contains
information on our RADS acoustic leak detection system.
- Two Piece Tube Plugs
- Two piece ring and pin tube plug.
- Hydro Test Plugs: Low Pressure Testing
- These economically designed Torq'N Seal test plugs are available
in sizes from 1: to 13" diameter and can be used for low
pressure testing or sealing any open orifice in pipes, tubes or
- Torq'N Seal Seal Test Plugs: Sealing
Pipes, Tubes, Vessels
- Test plugs available in 3 styles made with neoprene seals and
zince plated body components. Used for low pressure testing or
sealing any open orifice in pipes, tubes or vessels.
- Hydro Test Plugs: High Pressure
Testing Pipe Ends
- The Torq 'N Internal Hydro-Test Plugs are designed for hydrostatically
testing pipe ends with diameters from 1/2" to over 28"
for any wall thickness. High pressure testing of up 5,000 psi
can be accomplished.